- Health & Safety / Environment
- Health & Social Care
- Interest Courses
- IT & Computing
- Learning & Development
- Personal Development
- Procurement & Supply (Inc. New CIPS Modules!)
- Sales & Marketing
With the above in mind we are keen to explore and hear from:
1. Suitably experienced and qualified individuals to support our application. We are particularly interested in hearing from those who have a proven track record of working with organisations across a wide range of sectors. This experience must not only include verification and quality assurance but working with key projects within organisations.
2. Other training providers and or End Point Assessment organisations who are looking to increase their capacity and capability to deliver Apprenticeship End Point Assessment activities across a wide range of apprenticeship subjects and geographical areas.
3. Apprenticeship training providers and employers who are completing training programmes and need to engage with Apprenticeship End Point Assessors during 2017.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org